00118 Kent 2G
An innovative model of the new Zaldi 2G saddles collection with different options of configuration.
• Made of top quality European selected leather.
• Latex rubber semi-deep seat.
• Long flaps.
• Intelligent latex wool panels.
• tree dressage made of special materials, using leading technologies. Saddle tree with 10 years guarantee.
• Stainless-steel safety stirrup bars.
• Long girth straps.
• Available sizes - Rider: 16", 16,5",,17",,17,5",18, 19”"
Tree Sizes: 28 - 34 cm
Colors: Black, Brown, Havana, Tobacco, London
EXTRA OPTIONS FOR CONFIGURATION (Download configuration sheet).
00118 POLYPROPYLENE saddle tree (ADJUSTABLE BY A SADDLE FITTER)
00119 CHANGE Saddletree
1. Stirrup bars: Short / Long / 2 positions / 4 positions.
2. seat and tree size
3; stirrups bar, 4 standard options 1 upcharge option
4 seat standard or 2 upcharge options: 00902 Extra-comfortable seat or 00918 Country seat
5. Depth of the seat: Pommel and cantle can be high or low
6. Leather options: boxcalf or crupon
7. Channel width
8. Panels, long or short, or upcharge option 00916 Multi Position panels
9. panel options: standard, anatomic or upcharge 00913 Drop Panel
10. KNEEPADS: TM-with screws, velcro under flap or sewn exterior
11. Block options:
Front block- 5 options TM upcharge in two sizes or Kira Klass, Londuras, San Jorge, Kent
Back Block: Exterior or interior: 5 styles Cross, Royal Event, New Star, Ledyard, Zaldi
12. Girth Straps/Billets Normal 3 billets, upcharge M00913 Multiposition 1st billet, with or without elastic
13. Color combinations, Bi-color or solid, stitching, piping and trim
14. Ladies saddle option, 1cm wider between the piping the twist of the seat.
Kent 2G Ref. 00118. The saddle of the picture is configured with the polypropylene saddletree, with the extra-comfortable seat ref. 00902, also with the anatomic panel and first girth strap elasticated ref. 00903. With multiposition refillable panel ref. 00916 and multiposition stirrup straps in "V" ref. 00914.
At present, besides the classic colors, multiple color combinations can be made as regards to leather, stitching, piping, edge strips…
|Measurement Chart:||KENT 2G||00118/00119|
|Seat||Weight||Flap (FROM STIRRUP BAR)||Panel||Panel Supported area on back|
|**flap length is measured form the|
|stirrupbar to the bottom of the flap|
BREAK IN TIME
When you put your new saddle on the horse, it seems that it does not fit at all… It is necessary a bit of time for it to fit… Relax!
Girth your saddle, although it will be a bit loose and it seems it does not fit yet. Don’t despair! Get on the horse…
15 - 60’ MINUTES
The panels start to adapt to the back of the horse in the correct way. It is possible now to girth it one or two holes tighter.
5 - 10 HOURS
While riding, the saddle continues to adapt. The distribution through the panels of our weight helps to reach a perfect a fitting and adaptation. We can adjust the girth a bit more.
+15 H HOURS
We get an ideal fitting. We feel comfortable on the saddle while it rests/leans where and how it should on the back of the horse. We can now adjust the girth firmly.
DON´T DESPAIR!! Remember that there is a necessary break in time for the best fit. Trust ZALDI!!!