High comfort for long rides on on the trails, for both the rider and the horse.
The best option for riders who ride for many hours a day. Ideal saddle for hacking out, because of its design it is very comfortable.
In a meeting of riders, both experienced and professional and amateurs, they thought to raise the cantle and place the front knee block on the outside, which was unusual at that time. It was achieved with this approach to the maximum to the correct posture for the rider, dreams of both professional riders and beginners. This is how the Zaldi COUNTRY saddle was born, widely accepted by the riders for many years.
This saddle is ideal for trail riding or endurance, with its more forward jump style flap, both for competition or just hacking out. With the incorporation of the double padded seat we have achieved a high level of comfort for the rider, with many hours in the saddle . The Forward flap allows for maneuvering jumps on the trails.
* European croup and boxcalf leather specially selected.
* Double latex rubber seat.
* Knee pad / outer block. Flap for general use.
* Panels: wool stuffing.
* Tree made of special materials, with the most advanced technology. Semi-deep seat.
* Safety stainless steel stirrup bar.
* Short billets (can also be manufactured with long "V" billets).
|Measurement Chart:||00113 Country|
|Seat||Weight||Flap||Panel||Panel Supported area on back|
|Knee Block:||24 cm. x 4 cm x 3.5 cm|
|**flap length is measured form the|
|stirrupbar to the bottom of the flap|