00117 Montana Endurance
In Stock: Call to order
High comfort for long hack on the trail, for both the rider and the horse.
The saddle is designed with an endurance style pommel with the addition of the western horn. (Can be requested without the Horn). Padded and quilted seat, dressage style for a deep seat, knee block for security.
The best option for riders who ride for many hours a day. Ideal saddle for the trails or Western Dressage. Because of its design, it is very comfortable.
* Double latex rubber seat.
* Specially selected European croupon and boxcalf leather
. Knee pad / outer block.
* Skirt for general use.
* Panels latex rubber covered with wool.
* Tree made of special materials, with the most advanced technology.
* Stainless rungs.
* Long billets.
Jockey 18 "(length of 46 cm from the back flange of the saddle to the nail Zaldi).
* Seat size: 39 cm.
* Cross of the horse: Standard.
* Weight: 9.700 Kg.
* Length of the skirt from the stirrup bar: 30 cm.
* Length of the bottom underneath: 60 cm.
* Panel support area on the back of the horse: 55 cm.
* Knee pad: 29 cm x 6 cm x 4.5 cm.
Made in Spain by Zaldi, All Zaldi saddles come with complimentary covers.