00178 Royal Police Dressage
ROYAL POLICE Dressage Versatile, safe and comfortable.
In addition to an unquestionable price-quality ratio, this saddle has qualities that make the difference between general purpose and dressage chairs; combining both. Quality leather, flexible tree, ergonomic design ... translate into freedom of movement, contact with the horse, comfort, safety and confidence.
Security and comfort
Due to its double latex rubber padded seat, this saddle is truly the most comfortable, it has been studied a design specifically made for situations of many hours on top of the horse.
Great rider-horse support thanks to the support of the external block that places the rider in a comfortable situation and at the same time with a great support and contact with the horse. This position makes the rider always balance even in situations of great movement, very dynamic and even in violent turns. Many institutional security bodies and riders from all over the world are betting on it.
* Skirts made of crupón leather (4 mm.) Of 1st quality extra (extra durability).
* Rubber panels.
* Latex rubber padded double seat (extra comfort).
* Made in selected European croup and boxcalf leather.
* Skirt: dressage length.
* Knee pad / outer block (extra security).
* Tree made of special materials, with the most advanced technology. 10 year warranty
* Safety stainless steel stirrup bar.
* Long billets.
* Rider: 16 ", 16'5", 17 ", 17'5", 18 "
* Tree: from 28 cm to 36 cm
Colors: Currently besides the classic colors black, brown, havanna, Tobacco , London, you can make multiple combinations in leather, thread, bright colors, piping and trim. ...
OPTIONAL: You can order this Zaldi saddle with more front or rear packs, saddlebags or breastplates and different needs as much for security (shields or other elements) as necessary police or security elements.
|Measurement Chart:||Royal Police Doma 00178|
|Seat||Weight||Flap (FROM STIRRUP BAR)||Panel||Panel Supported area on back|
|**flap length is measured form the|
|stirrupbar to the bottom of the flap|